If you have a Christmas event, parade or festival; please submit it to email@example.com
- Christmas In The Park – Arab City Park
Nov. 25th – Dec. 31st. Free, opens daily at dusk. More than two million holiday lights. 256-586-3138
- “Let It Snow” Imagination Place (Gadsden)
Through January 31st, 2017. Admission is charged. 256-543-2787 for more information and pricing.
- Festival of Trees XXVI “The Big Screen” – Imagination Place (Gadsden)
Through Dec. 31st. See 34 trees decorated by local schools, each highlighting a different movie. Admission charged. 256-543-2787
- Huntsville- Galaxy of Lights Tour
Thursday, Nov. 24- Saturday, Dec. 31 at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens. Experience North Alabama’s largest holiday light extravaganza with a two-mile driving tour of the garden. www.hsvbg.org
- Christmas At The Falls – Noccalula Falls Gadsden – Thursday, Dec. 26th-30th 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Millions of Christmas Lights throughout the park, visit Santa, wrote Santa a letter, decorate cookies, petting zoo, ride the train and more. Admission is charged. Certain exhibits have extra charge. 256-549-4663